Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus is the most comprehensive program suite in the Office 2013 series. This makes the Office Suite particularly suitable for the corporate sector and also offers large companies a good basis for efficient work on the PC. In addition to the typical applications for word processing and spreadsheets, Office Professional Plus 2013 includes a large number of programs that optimally support tasks and communication in everyday office life. The redesigned interface makes it easy to use Office 2013 Professional Plus on both, classic desktop and notebook computers as well as touch-enabled devices.
Office Professional Plus 2013 now with Lync and InfoPath
The Office suite Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard Word programs for word processing; Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint to create presentations, and a virtual notebook called OneNote. In addition, Outlook is also included and serves as a management tool for emails and appointments; Access for creating and managing databases, and Publishers for creating designs. All these programs are part of the Office suite package. These applications are of particular interest to professional users in the corporate environment. As a special feature, Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus also includes the Lync and InfoPath applications.
Office Professional Plus 2013 for business
The Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Office Suite comes with everything you need to significantly increase the workflow in your company. But even demanding home users get their money’s worth with the programs. From simple tasks, such as creating a text, to the implementation of complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 always offers the right application.
Office 2013 Professional Plus includes:
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus provides access to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, HD video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents.
- Word 2013 enhances your reading experience by removing distractions with Read Mode. Simplified Sharing saves your documents to the cloud by default, so you can share and collaborate just by sending a link. Easily add flair to your documents with online photos and videos with PDF Reflow.
- Excel 2013 makes it easy to extract what you need from imported information with Flash Fill. New sharing capabilities let you send a link to others and post to your social network. Quick Analysis Lens, Recommended Charts and Chart Animations bring your analysis to life.
- PowerPoint 2013 includes intuitive design tools that make it easy to start from a template and add videos, pictures and shapes in perfect alignment. Improved commenting makes it easy to edit with others from different PCs at the same time. Presenter View gives you all the tools to create compelling presentations.
- Outlook 2013, you can quickly connect and share files with the people and groups that matter most. Simplify your life with tools that help you take control of your email and schedule. Find important information fast so you can make decisions even faster.
- OneNote 2013 makes it easy to take notes, sketch a diagram and record a presentation, all in one place. Your notes are automatically saved and searchable, and they travel seamlessly to your favorite devices.
- Access 2013 lets you build and share a database in seconds. You supply the information and Access does the rest, making it easy to create and structure your data. Reports and queries put your data into the format you want, so your applications consistently look great.
- InfoPath 2013 is a forms-creation and data-gathering tool that helps organizations streamline business processes. InfoPath 2013 is designed for both advanced business users and developers. Without writing code, users can design sophisticated electronic forms to quickly and cost-effectively gather information. Developers can create advanced forms for departmental and enterprise business processes, including composite applications and workflow sequences.
- Publisher 2013, simple tools make it easy to create visual impact. Use text, photos and links to make professional publications personal. Publish the way that suits your audience best — email, PDF, XPS, or high quality prints.
- Lync 2013 is the client for Microsoft’s enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere.